Join us for in-person classes with some of your favorite APS teachers! Classes will include:
- Creative, hands-on arts and crafts classes including drawing, painting, clay sculpture, collage, and glass art
- STEM programs in programming, electronics, robotics, engineering, physics, Lego, and hands-on science
- High-energy sports and games including parkour and ultimate frisbee
- Strategy games including Dungeons & Dragons, chess, and LARP
- Nature explorations including Audubon Habitat
SummerFun: Morning classes run 9:00 am-12:00 pm; afternoon classes run 12:30-3:30 pm. Students who select both are supervised during a lunch/recess period and escorted to their afternoon classes. Morning and afternoon extended day are available during SummerFun.
VacationFun serves students in grades K-8; SummerFun serves students entering grades 1-9.
Classes are held primarily at Ottoson Middle School, 63 Acton St., Arlington.
Programs are open to students in Arlington and surrounding communities.
SummerFun registration opened February 15.
All children must bring their own lunch, snacks, and beverage each day. Supervised lunch period runs from 12:00-12:30 pm. There is no additional charge for students enrolled in BOTH AM and PM classes.
SummerFun Extended Day
The Morning program is available from 8:00-9:00 am, Monday-Friday; the afternoon program is available from 3:30-5:30 pm, Monday-Thursday only. Both include supervised activities and free play. Full week only, register under “Extended Day.” Sorry, there is no extended day program for VacationFun.
Covid Safety Protocols
ACE will adhere to the most up-to-date APS safety guidelines.
All registrations must be made online at Arlington.CE.Eleyo.com. Pre registration is required for all programs and closes at noon the Thursday prior. No walk-in registrations allowed.
You are officially enrolled as soon as we receive your registration payment. If you do not receive an email with the subject “Registration Confirmation” (this is separate from the email receipt), please check your spam and promotions folder, your email server may be blocking our messages. Please add email@example.com to your email ‘Contacts’ as this is how we communicate with you about all registrations, confirmations, cancellations, as well as any class updates.
Refunds for SummerFun
- Withdrawals must be made via email to CommunityEd@arlington.k12.ma.us. Refunds will be issued minus a $25 fee per student, per class for withdrawals made by March 31. The fee is $50 per student, per class, April 1–May 31. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER JUNE 1.
- A $15 switch fee is assessed for each requested change in a child’s registration.
- No refunds will be made for classes missed or dropped.
- All tuition is returned if ACE cancels a class. If we do not meet the minimum number of students required to run a class, we will cancel the class and notify parents. Every effort will be made to place the child in another class.
Refunds for VacationFun
- Withdrawals for classes must be made via email to CommunityEd@arlington.k12.ma.us and received before February 1 for February VacationFun and before April 1 for April VacationFun. Students will receive a refund minus a $25 processing fee per child, per class.
For February VacationFun, weather cancellations will be posted to our website and families will be emailed. There are no refunds or credits for weather-related cancellations.
If you have an existing credit with ACE, please register and pay for all your classes. Next, email firstname.lastname@example.org with “ACE Credit” in the subject line. We will apply your credit and refund your original form of payment.
Partial tuition assistance is available for most classes for Arlington residents who receive free or reduced lunch. Please register and pay for all your classes. AFTER you have completed your registration, please email us with “Scholarship Assistance” in the subject line and include a copy of your free/reduced lunch form. If you do not have one, please apply through food services at email@example.com. Once we receive your email request and form we will issue you a refund for the scholarship amount. Students are eligible for a 50% (free lunch) or 30% (reduced lunch) discount for up to 3 full weeks of SummerFun. Some exceptions apply.