Who Can Enroll?
Anyone! Both residents of Arlington and non-residents are welcome to enroll in our classes at the same low tuition. Adult classes are open to ages 18+. Registration remains open until the first meeting of most classes, as space permits. Under-enrolled classes are cancelled, so register early.
You are officially enrolled as soon as we receive your registration form and payment. Email address required for confirmation.
A $6 registration fee is charged once per person per term. Fees are waived for courses under $30.
How Credit Card Charges Work
Credit card charges appear on statements as charges from “Arlington Community Education”.
Scholarships & Discounts
For Arlington residents only. Please call 781-316-3568 before you register to receive the discount. Senior discounts available for some daytime classes. Tuition assistance is available on a limited basis for adults and for all APS students who receive free or reduced lunch.
Cancellations, Withdrawals & Refunds*
1. Full refunds are given when a class is canceled due to low enrollment. In lieu of a refund you may opt for a course credit plus 10%.
2. Students withdrawing from a class at least five full business days before the start date will receive a course credit, minus a $15 processing fee per class.
3. If ACE is unable to complete a class series due to weather or instructor illness, we will schedule a make-up class if possible. If not possible, you will be issued a course credit for the missed class.
4. No other refunds will be granted.
We occasionally take pictures and videos of students during our classes. Registration with Arlington Community Ed assumes your approval for use of these images in print and online promotions.
ACE reserves the right to:
– change instructors if necessary.
– correct prices, times, or dates due to typographical errors in our catalog.
– cancel classes due to low enrollment
• The opinions, views, or recommendations expressed by instructors are their own, and do not necessarily reflect those of Arlington Community Education. Arlington Community Education does not endorse any service or product recommended or offered by instructors.