Propose a Class
Are you interested in teaching a class for Arlington Community Education? We are always seeking instructors who can offer original and engaging programs to our community.
Terms: We run 3 terms for adults and children, and a large summer program for students in grades 1-9. We plan our terms many months in advance:
- Fall Term: Late Sept. through early Dec. (planned May/June)
- Winter Term: Late Jan. through late March (planned Oct./Nov.)
- Spring Term: Early April through early June (planned Dec./Jan)
- SummerFun!: Weekly programs July 8-Aug. 9, 2019 (planned Oct./Nov.)
- VacationFun!: 4-day programs Feb. and April breaks for grades k-8
Ideas: We offer a large variety of classes to students of all ages. Classes vary in length from one-day lectures and workshops to multiple week programs. Please browse our current catalog to make sure we are not already offering the type of class you have in mind.
Compensation: We aim to keep classes affordable for the community. We offer modest hourly or per-student rates to our instructors. Some instructors donate their time, which is greatly appreciated.
If you are interested in teaching for ACE, please submit the Course Proposal Form. No phone calls please.
Request a Class
We love your ideas! Let us know what classes you would like us to offer by completing the form below. (To propose a class that you would like to teach yourself, please complete the Course Proposal form at left.)